Local and Foreign News, Entertainment, Events, Musics, Quotes Videos, Articles, Motivation, Sports and Gossip!

Korede Bello Launches Debut Album "Belloved

Mavin Records pop star Korede Bello has officially launched his debut album titled "Belloved."

Announcing the launch on Instagram, he wrote; “Dearly Beloved, it is with an incredibly gladdened heart I write this to you."

korede bello3.PNG 

"It’s been 3 years since I got signed, 3-years of sweet memories, and accomplishments that have led to this moment. Finally, My Debut album Belloved is ready. I worked real hard to ensure each of them is a masterpiece; a body of work that will still be relevant in the coming decades. Because of you I am beloved. Listen and be blessed.”
Korede Bello Launches Debut Album "Belloved Korede Bello Launches Debut Album "Belloved Reviewed by Entertainment on 11:14:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

InstaForex
Tomcruider. Theme images by francisblack. Powered by Blogger.